A spectacular kitchen
Like all home renovation jobs, you will need to do your homework patiently, carefully and methodically. With the help of our experienced designers, your kitchen renovations don’t have to be a daunting prospect. We have found that our customers can create a spectacular looking kitchen custom built to their floor space, appliances and colour coordinated.
Kitchen Design considerations
Part of that is determining what your likes and dislikes are, especially if your kitchen is a complete makeover of an existing one. What has worked for you in the past may not necessarily be what you want today. Some kitchen considerations include:
- Do you want a bigger space?
- Are you after a more energy efficient kitchen?
- Is your main desire to create a more modern style and look?
- Are you thrilled at the idea that your kitchen will have lots of modern touches and facilities?
- As most people see the kitchen as the heart of the home these days, is your kitchen plan to increase the value of your home?
Another part of your pre-planning is working out how your kitchen renovations will be achieved with as little stress as possible. That’s where we come in. We play an active role in the design and project management of your kitchen, as that’s our specialty. With our expertise at hand, our customers can create the kitchen of their dreams for an affordable price.
With the design of your kitchen, learn from what you’ve experienced or seen in kitchens – either your own or other people’s – and what you want more, or less, of?
The following questions will help with your design planning.
- Do you need better storage and more modern cupboards?
- Would you prefer two sinks to do the washing up?
- Are your appliances in the right spot?
- Do you have an island? If not, is your kitchen incorporating that?
Additional benefits to using a kitchen design company
Last but by no means least, a bit about us:
- We manufacture in Sydney, using the most advanced computer controlled systems.
- We use Blum hardware for drawers and hinges and Australian board products. Engineered stone bench tops, the latest in laminates, door handles and current colour trends.
- We offer a 10-year warranty on our kitchens.
- We have over 30 years’ experience in designing kitchens that form the heart of most homes.
If you need some help with your kitchen design or renovation, speak with one of our Kitchen Design Team members here.